[Hanoi] Tổ chức Viện trợ Nhân dân Na-uy tuyển 01 Cán bộ Tài chính làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Tổ chức Viện trợ Nhân dân Na-Uy (Norwegian People’s Aid - NPA) hoạt động trong lĩnh vực hỗ trợ rà phá bom mìn, vật liệu chưa nổ, phục hồi môi trường và truyền thông giảm thiểu hậu quả chiến tranh. Hiện NPA đang cần tuyển 01 Cán bộ tài chính, một công việc hưởng chế độ đãi ngộ tốt, có cơ hội làm việc trong môi trường thân thiện, lý tưởng để phát triển con đường sự nghiệp.
Under the supervision of the FM, the FO oversees and controls finance procedures and other tasks to ensure effective and efficient financial management of program, projects in line with all current NPA financial policies and requirements of the Donors.
1. Internal Control
- Compare actual expenditures and with budgets. Any variances or discrepancies should be immediately documented and reported to FM.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Check and Coordinate with Logistic /Admin/HR department in procurement requests, as per requirements of the donor and NPA under Vietnamese law and practice
- Institute safeguards, checks, and balances so that expenditures are properly approved and made as budgeted.
- Safeguard assets and curtail misappropriation or theft.
- Prevent and detect fraud and errors.
- Ensure proper utilization of resources.
- Update the rules and regulation of Donors as well NPA requirements
2. Accounting control
- Compare cash receipts/payment as recorded by a cashier with information on the numbers of suppliers/clients recorded in a ledger.
- Compare total receipts with the amount deposited in the bank.
- Coordinate with Log Manager and Officers to Control stock inventory by comparing the physical stock with the accounting records or stock cards.
- Ensure that accounting records are complete and accurate in the system.
- Ensure accounting is available for audit / management control checks and to arrange disposing files when necessary
3. Other tasks:
- Review the correctness and adequacy of supporting documents submitted for payments. Perform account allocation
- Post daily payment, receipt vouchers and other journals into AGRESSO (when required)
- Coordinate with field officers to prepare the cash flow forecast and it to be sent before 23rd of each month.
- Assist FM to get the information for preparing the yearly budget
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Coordinate with SFO to assist project staff in completing financial paperwork to ensure compliance with NPA financial guidelines as well donor regulations
- Perform other lawful tasks assigned by FM
- BE in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- At least two (3) years of experience in relevant position in INGOs or international organizations
- At least 01 year experience with US government funded project
- Computer literacy – good knowledge of accounting software such as Agresso is preferred
- High attention to details
- Sound interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of Spoken and Written English
- A proactive and critical thinker
- A good team player as well as an independent worker
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Familiar with multi-cultural working environment
The holder of the position is to abide by the policies set by the Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) and represent the organisation in a loyal and responsible manner.
How to apply:
Any question please contact Ms. Tram: 043.8265118Hạn cuối: 29/09/2016