Tổ Chức Giáo Dục, Khoa Học Và Văn Hóa Liên Hiệp Quốc UNESCO Việt Nam muốn đẩy mạnh chất lượng nhân sự việc làm, tuyển dụng người tài.
1. Monitoring and Reporting Officer
- Support planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of office projects including development and regular update/review of project monitoring tools and ensure the principles of Results-Based Management (RBM) are present at all stages;
- Provision of regular update and input in the evaluation and monitoring of project activities, to assess overall project implementation with respect to project objectives, outputs and indicators;
- Coordinate, review and finalize the collection of input and information from the sectors on activities, projects and programmes for the completion of all periodical reports, regulated and requested by the Government, donors and UNESCO;
- Coordinate UNESCO inputs and responses to requests pertaining to UN Country Team (UNCT), Joint Programming Groups, Results-based Management Working Group and other One UN-related issues;
- Ensure compliance of Office projects with the One Plan 2012-2016, the One Strategic Plan 2017-2021, the UNESCO Country Programming Document for Viet Nam and the Memorandum of Understanding 2016-2020.
Deadline for submissions: COB 28 Oct 2016
A letter of motivation in English indicating qualifications and experience relevant to the position, together with completed UN Personal History form (P11), CV should be sent to the following address by COB 28 October 2016:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: Administrative Section
UNESCO Ha Noi Office
2. National Culture Specialist
• Participate in the conceptualization, design, planning, development, coordination, monitoring and implementation of Ha Noi Office’s Culture strategies and corresponding programmes, projects and activities. Identify entry points for culture and focus on areas within national priorities, and propose alignment of the latter with Culture priorities, at the national and regional levels, particularly for the promotion, preservation and safeguarding of tangible, intangible and movable heritage, as well as the promotion of the diversity of cultural expressions. Ensure programme alignment with the One Strategic Plan 2017-2021 and the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development building on the Culture-related entry points in the framework of the social, economic and environmental dimensions of sustainable development. Ensure global priority on gender equality is mainstreamed in CLT Sector activities where possible;
• Identify and develop both internal and external collaborative project proposals based on needs; Conduct feasibility studies and draft reports; Mobilize extra budgetary resources to support sector-wide planning, assessment and management in line with country policy priorities and UNESCO’s overall resources mobilization strategies, by preparing project proposals and cooperation frameworks with the national government and donor agencies and by engaging in fundraising activities
• Research, recommend and contribute to the development and expansion of a knowledge base on the particular area(s)/theme(s) of assignment, ensuring regular contributions to web and printed content. Prepare data on Culture programme activities including technical articles and communication material and ensure its dissemination to colleagues, peers and stakeholders via the Ha Noi Office’s website, newsletters, National Commission and other national organizations and the media;
Provide technical advice/assistance and contribute to provision of policy advice the Government of Viet Nam to uphold the role of culture as a vector for national development and contribute to development of national cultural policies. Respond to national priorities with informed solutions.
Deadline for submissions: COB 28 October 2016
3. National Culture Programme Officer
1. Coordinate the adequate planning, implementation, and follow up of activities of the assigned programs/projects. Prepare and update the corresponding work plans. Keep informed of and apply updated finance and administrative procedures while carrying out the work.
2. Maintain close collaboration with the corresponding counterparts including national and local authorities, national and international organizations and experts as needed, giving special attention to cooperation with other UN agencies.
3. Provide technical and administrative backstopping to the relevant counterparts on implementing UNESCO supported programs/projects including providing technical inputs, policy advice, and coordination between stakeholders.
4. Participate in monitoring, reporting and evaluation of the programs/projects; ensure compliance with Results Based Management.
5. Contribute to the formulation and preparation of project proposals, work plans, and strategy documents; contribute to the UNESCO Culture programmes/projects’ alignment with the One Strategic Plan 2017-2021.
6. Provide field level supervision undertaking necessary missions and preparing mission reports.
7. Coordinate assistance provided by consultants, review products and participate in their performance evaluation.
8. Carry out research to support program/project activities in the area of World Heritage management, creative industry development and culturally appropriate programming;
9. Be an active member in and provide support to the UN Joint Programming Groups as needed, and to sector working groups and other relevant technical working groups;
10. Provide inputs for Website, press releases, speeches, presentations, and reports.
11. Work in liaison with the UNESCO HQ in Paris, the UNESCO Bangkok’s Culture and relevant UNESCO institutes, as and when required;
Deadline for submissions: COB 28 October 2016