Fuji Xerox là tập đoàn đa quốc gia trong lĩnh vực công nghệ cao và thiết bị văn phòng với 75% cổ phần của Fuji Photo Film (Nhật Bản) và 25% cổ phần của XEROX (Hoa Kỳ). Fuji Xerox đã hiện diện tại khắp các quốc gia trên toàn thế giới với những sản phẩm nổi tiếng là máy photocopy đa chức năng, máy in và đặc biệt là các giải pháp tổng thể cho văn phòng.
(*) Vị trí: Nhân viên Kinh Doanh
1. Why Fuji Xerox Vietnam?
At Fuji Xerox, we aim to be a company with a good balance of all three attributes:
- We, Fuji Xerox build a ‘strong’ company delivers excellent products and services that satisfy customers and are able to reward its shareholders continuously
- Fuji Xerox is a ‘kind’ company to contribute to local and global communities in terms of environmental conservation, ethical behavior, and social contribution
- Working at Fuji Xerox, you can find your life and work fulfilling at an ‘interesting’ company.
2. Why Apply to Sales at Fuji Xerox?
- To Be a Part of Professional Direct Sales Team in a Multinational Company with over 50-year Operation
- Experience a Professional Training Programme with Promising Career Path
- Endless Effort, Persistence and Aggressive Tactics towards Targets would Be Paid off by Adequate Income
- A clear career roadmap
3. Fuji Xerox benefits:
- Professional environment
- 13th month salary and attractive incentive + bonus
- Aon Insurance
- Health check
- Telephone allowance
- Taxi/Car Allowance
- Company trip
- Oversea award for the best performance
4. What Sales Executive do?
- Getting Entrance into Marketto sell Fuji Xerox products and services direct to Japanese customers in central city and provinces nearby.
- Visiting listed customers directly to an allocated territory and discovering the potential needs of customers
- Delivering sustainable business performance and achieving sales target to contribute the growth of Fuji Xerox.
- Making presentations to customer and introducing Fuji Xerox's Innovative and high quality Printing Solution
- Developing consultative salesskills; learning about Customers procurement functions, staying current with all aspects of business including industry and competitive data; learning and keeping others informed of competitive market information
- Submitting weekly, monthly sales report to direct manager as required
5. What’s our requirement?
- Passion in Sales
- 22 - 28-year-olds
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Verbal and written English capability (Advance level)
- Experience with MS Office application
Technical & soft skills:
- Direct Sales Oriented
- Willing to Confront with Challenges to Gain Assigned Targets
- Self-Motivated to Get Entrance into Market
- Ready for Daily Business Trip (Intercity or Nearby Provinces) for Canvassing New Customers
- Persistent & Good Communication
CÁCH ỨNG TUYỂN
- Apply HERE
- Email subject: FJXR012017 - Sales Executive - Your Name
- Deadline: 23:59 - 20/01/2017