SEO-V is looking for ONE part-time intern to help with marketing and operations activities for the upcoming Spring and Summer 2017 Fellowship Program.
Below is the summary of the position, please refer to the attached job description for more details:
- Assisting the Program team in running the Spring 2017 Program
- Assisting the Marketing team in organizing information session for the Summer 2017 ProgramCommitment:
- 15-20 hours per week including on-site work
- The intern will start the job immediately until at least Mar 2017Benefits:
- Compensation: VND 1.5 million per month + one fully covered bonding trip with the class
- Phenomenal learning opportunities
- Joining the Spring Program as observer
- Access to the SEO-V networkRequirements:
- 2nd year student or above from top local or international schools
- Based in HCMC- Experience in Talent Management or Event Organizing is a plus
To apply,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59 pm, Tuesday, December 6th, 2016.
For any further inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
About us: http://www.seo-vietnam.org/about-us
Hạn cuối: 06/12/2016