1. Designer up to Senior Designer
Job Description: Graphic Designer up to Senior Graphic Designer
To lead and contribute to design projects from brief through to execution as a member of the Creative Team. Work directly with the Studio Manager in managing multiple projects from a variety of clients.
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues particularly Art Directors from OgilvyOne to produce high standards of finished work.
- Review and make sure to complete the data of material supplied lists, finally checked all task completed as required by internal and complete the job bag procedures accordingly.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, PageMaker, QuarkXPress etc.
- Create and produce design solutions, based on the agreed project brief.
- Ensure close collaboration with account service staff to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Participate in helping to shape and define briefing for the projects.
- Be self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
- Handle incoming Account Servicing/Traffic enquiries.
- Familiar with every key client guideline.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
Key Result Areas – Minimum Job Standards
- Run projects to brief, on time and within budget
- Seek out opportunities to add further ideas and value to projects
- Ensure provision of design services are of a quality consistent with Agency standards, as judged by your clients.
- Maintain a close and effective working relationship with your internal clients.
- Proficient or expert in all appropriate software
- To be able to clearly, comprehensively and logically communicate design ideas and finished work
Non-Revenue Accountable Work
- Support other team members in their day-to-day work.Be active participant in the Design Direct business and social scene.
- At least 2 years working experience in Digital Design for Graphic Designer and up to 5 years for Senior Graphic Designer
- Experience in international digital agency is preferable
- Can communicate in English, good design skill in integrated marketing is advantageous
- Ability to understand creative brief, produce idea and practice art direction
2. Associate Digital Producer (equivalent to Senior Ditial Account Executive)
To assist the Account Team and Project Managers in the execution of projects.
To effectively manage the Company’s internal resources in order to provide quality project deliverables to nominated accounts.
- To undertake the development necessary for each concept as briefed e.g. sourcing/contacting third parties/obtaining quotations/briefing internal and external facilities - normally under the supervision of AD/AS.
- Open new business job numbers and live job number on the studio server.
- To prepare material for Client e.g. collation of samples/visuals, timelines costs etc for discussion with your RAD/AM.
- Develop a critical eye for material produced by creative/ production team ensuring it is free of errors and omissions as well as on brief.
- Ensure you regularly communicate project status with your AS/AD
- Lead internal production of 2-3 projects at one time ensuring on time and flawless delivery.
- Assist Producers/Senior Producers/Executive Producers/Project Managers with creation of Functional Specifications.
- Collect 1st round designs and share them with the Creative Director for Feedback.
- Once designs are approved and revised from the CD, send them to the AS team.
- Save final designs and copy to server and share link with production team.
- Review test scripts and share them with the AS team for approval.
- Consolidate customer feedback into one document and provide to required parties.
- Update Functional Specifications/Copy Decks/Etc. based on changes to customer requirements.
- Source items of a non-technical nature (i.e. gifts, prizes, etc.) when required for projects/campaigns (either internal or external) and liaise with suppliers to find best price, availability, and quality in order to fulfill client or internal requirements.
- To assist in the co-ordination, writing and verbal briefing of internal and external resources as required e.g. creative, production, third party specialists etc.
- Provide Team with feedback on project on a daily/”need-to-know” basis.
- Provide updates to budgets and timings and help Managers ensure timing plans are fully up to date.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each process involved in a project and execute actions required when they arise.
- Develop thorough understanding of internal project management software and meticulously create projects and keep them updated with project status and schedule changes.
- Follow projects from development of costing and timeline through production and testing to go live.
- Test all production work thoroughly (on at least 3 browsers) before releasing it to the client.
- Assist with uploading content and CMS Management.
Communication & Listening Skills
- Initiate regular internal WIP meetings with your Managers for status updates on projects
- Equally, demonstrate that you have listened to any brief provided to you through effective feedback/implementation
- Demonstrate effective briefing by preparing written briefs on all occasions to the satisfaction of AS/AD.
- Begin to acquire a grasp of good design/creative work by listening to feedback from more experienced team members
- Assist in arranging and contributing at brainstorms.
- 2 years working experience in Digital Advertising Agency
- Experience in digital production and digital social is added
- Working in an international Agency and for FMCG industry is advantageous
- Good English, hard-working, a good team player
- Supporting atitude in their day-to-day work
- Actively participate in team social events
If you are patient enough to read through duties and requirments above, then I suggest you may forget all the information and answer only one question from us.
Will you want to build your career at one of the biggest Digital Agency?
If your answer is yes, please send your resume to email@example.com for application or further information.
Kindly note that only qualified candidates are contacted for interviews.Hạn cuối: 20/11/2016