NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
1. CHEMICAL ENGINEER II (CONVERSE)
Job Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The nature of the work is focused on research and development of products from conception to retail to meet the needs of accounts and consumers.
- Utilizes veteran engineering knowledge and applied research towards the development and design of new products and processes.
- Defines protocol and establishes direction of engineering work in one or more general engineering functions to include mechanical, process, product, chemical, etc. Applies work to elevate product through the use of new technologies and processes.
- Generates tests, and results analysis. Draws conclusions and makes subsequent process or product recommendations. Solves complex engineering problems and takes corrective action.
- Summarizes reports, data, and findings and prepares reports or briefs of assigned projects. Presents concepts and solutions at the functional level. Clearly and concisely communicates the knowledge required to transition work into concrete process or product improvements.
Requirements of the position include
- Bachelor Degree in chemical or relevant industry
- 5+ years directly relevant work experience
- Experience in apparel/ textile/ footwear
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- Good communication, influencing skill
- Good problem solving and deliver solution, good analysis and decision making
- FLUENT in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
KNIT PROGRAM MANAGER (EXPAT) (HCM)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Global Sourcing and Manufacturing teams create a complex and exciting mix of products including baseball bats, sunglasses, apparel, footwear, technical components like airbags and more. This world-class team constantly challenges the assumptions about how Nike’s products are made. They operate in a complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains, focused on products, materials, sustainability, methods of manufacturing and diverse ecosystems. They work closely with Nike’s Design teams, Categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They develop new methods to make sustainable, better-performing products faster and more efficiently. The job opportunities span sourcing and planning, engineering, quality assurance, sustainable manufacturing, materials, business development, leadership and management, as well as positions at Nike’s In-House Manufacturing (IHM), a subsidiary of NIKE, Inc.
As our Knit Program Manager, you'll join our Product Creation & Manufacturing Team in creating and optimizing designs on Flat Knitting machines. In addition, you'll also be responsible to support a transition process of a product from a R&D concept to commercialization, and all the way through to production.
- Assisting Nike and Manufacturing Partner teams in creating new knitted products for a variety of applications.
- Follow leads by product designers and developers while integrating ideas through Knitting Technology in a team environment.
- Optimize a program regarding performance, efficiency and reliability.
- Assist the team to evaluate and execute new yarns and fabrics to meet the performance needs of products.
- Act as a key member of the team, helping to develop and manufacture new products and materials.
- Assist with grading and assembly of the product and make small test runs as well as get involved in production runs.
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in operation and programming of flat knitting machines; any additional experience in industrial programming related to knitting, weaving and/or other textile related fields, is a plus
- Experience developing knitted fabrics on a Flat Knitting machine
- Experience in pattern design and shape implementation for technical knitting applications
- Must be trained on the computerized programming of system for Flat Knitting machines
- M1 plus and or Apex 3 Knowledge is required
- Must understand fully fashioned knitting
- Understanding of the grading process of a full fashioned program
- Understanding of the full footwear assembly process is a plus
- Must be fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience desired
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Hạn cuối: 10/02/2017