Leflair là trang web đầu tiên tại Việt Nam cung cấp cho các hội viên cơ hội tiếp cận các thương hiệu tốt nhất thế giới với mức giá bán lẻ ưu đãi với nhiều chương trình khuyến mãi với rất nhiều sự lựa chọn đầy cảm hứng về các sản phẩm thời trang nam - nữ, làm đẹp, các mặt hàng gia dụng, đồ dùng trẻ em và nhiều sự lựa chọn khác, tất cả được đảm bảo hoàn toàn chính hãng.
[LE FLAIR] IS LOOKING FOR 3 POSITIONS in HCMC, AS FOLLOW:
- Key Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Intern (150$/month)
- Content Writer (300-400$/month)
1. Account Manager:
1.1. Key responsibilities
- Possess and develop a strong understanding of the product category, Target customers and market actors in order to identify product opportunities
- Have a complete understanding of manufacturer and brand needs in order to create an unparalleled shopping experience for our end consumers
- Prospect, qualify and close high-value accounts for Leflair in order to ensure a consistent flow of attractive offers on leflair website
- Manage our trusted brands and partners expectations in order to create healthy business relationships on the long run.
1.2. Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience as a Sr. Buyer / Key account manager / Brand manager at a major retailer with track record of delivering new business and over achievement against targets
- Well versed in the fashion or beauty category
- Proven ability of taking ownership and driving results
- Thorough knowledge in e-commerce
- Ability to think strategically with attention to detail
- Strong merchandising, product, analytical, and organization skills
- Admirable communication skills in all areas: verbal, written and even telepathic
- Fluent English and Vietnamese
2. Digital MKT intern:
Leflair is looking for a “rockstar” Digital Marketing Intern to join our marketing team. Here’s your chance to join one of the fastest growing e-commerce players in Vietnam: unleash your creativity, create awesome marketing campaigns, and win over customers.
2.1. What you will work on?
- Social Media: You’ll help manage our Facebook & Instagram pages. Drive likes & followers.
- Answer all customer inquiries on Facebook with a kind heart. Go above and beyond to “wow” our customers.
- Community Evangelist: Always look for ways to spread the word about Leflair.
- Blogging: Plan and execute content for Leflair Style Guide, our beautiful blog.
- Campaign Strategy: Constantly think of creative marketing ideas and execute them. At Leflair, we’re crazy about doing more with less. So think viral, emotions, wow, surprise, unique, weird…
- Assist in other marketing initiatives, digital and offline.
2.2. What we need?
- Fine aesthetics & enjoy fashion.
- Social-savvy (you know how to get people’s attention)
- You love making people happy!
- Copywriting skill (you write well!)
- You perform well under pressure
- You’re excited to learn and try out new ideas.
- Bonus Points
- Photoshop chops
- Strong English skills
2.3. What do we offer in return?
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Work and learn from a world-class team
- Freedom to explore and experiment
- Lots of ownership over your job
- Competitive allowance: 150 USD / month
3. Content Writer:
3.1. Job Description
-Making powerful and appealing contents such as articles and descriptions of products
and brands in fashion, beauty and design categories
- Contribute creative contents to other teams such as social media, partnerships and
production to drive the traffic to leflair pages
- Collaborate with Customer Service in checking, fixing and updating content in order to
answer all queries from members
- Coordinate with social media team/ customer service team in replying to customers’
queries about product description and deliver the best support to our customers
-Improve our content guidelines to reach higher quality
- Experience in writing contents and articles for a lifestyle brand, catalog or site
- Experience writing SEO-friendly and appealing website contents
- Ability to manage and organize information logically and concisely
-Passion for fashion, design, culture
- Demonstrate an ability to work successfully independently and as part the team
The world’s most desirable brands made accessible
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong listening skills and judgement to make wise decisions in the interest of Leflair
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard
START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@LEFLAIR.VN
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wishes to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Every day, leflair gives its insiders access to the best brands for women and men, across several categories (fashion, accessories, beauty, home, kids…) - at up to 70% off retail.
Add: Lầu 1, Copac Square, 12 Tôn Đản, P.13, Quận 4, Tp.HCM
Hạn cuối: 20/10/2016
Để tìm kiếm việc làm khác, vui lòng xem tại đây.