About Forbes Vietnam
Forbes is one of the world's leading business and financial news platforms with a mission of providing insight and information to ensure the success of its readers. It is one of the most trusted, recognized and influential brands in business journalism worldwide and is currently in the process of launching a local language publication for the Vietnamese market. This publication will blend international and regional news, along with locally generated content, on the success and challenges facing the Vietnamese market.
EVENT INTERN – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist in event planning and coordination activities
- Working closely with suppliers/ agencies to execute events activities
- Assist in coordinating with other departments to execute events activities
- Manage on site events activities
- Related paperwork and support duties
- Research and manage data of guest list
- Assist duties about external event assigned by Event Manager
- Must be able to work under stress, quick response
- Meticulous, resourceful and good organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple job
- Strong communication skills and computer skills.
- Ability to work full-time in 3 months
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, In-design and Illustrator skills.
- A positive attitude, willingness to work with others, and to be ready for some very challenging projects.
- Formulate basic layout web design and develop original concepts and modify concepts.
- Use all available technologies to create interactive multimedia campaign ideas and social marketing.
- Mobile phone and parking fee support
- Communication and sales skills to be trained
- Opportunity to full time employee and working for the Forbes brand
Work location: R.10, Floor 12A, Vincom B , 72 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist.1, HCMC
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Subject: [Forbes] [EVENT] – Your full name