Your contribution to something big
- Input and update employee data to HR systems
- Manage and filling employee personal files
- Assist in delivery and receiving insurances‘ documents (Marsh Insurance, - Social/Health/Unemployment insurances)
- Other assignment from supervisor
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor degree undergraduates; students under master programs are welcomed to apply
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities are preferred
- Good command in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Word and Excel)
- Eyes for details and good organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Competitive internship allowances, 01 paid leave per month, lunch and parking provided
Make it happen.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: “HRC_HRSharedService_Internship_Name"Hạn cuối: 20/10/2016